Explore our promoted experiences
- See the Na Pali Coast quickly and efficiently
- An onboard guide will provide narration
- A meal is included in the price of the tour
- Beer, wine, and mai tais will be served
Departure & Return
We are located in the Port Allen Marina Center, on the Island of Kauai. Head West on HWY 50. Turn left at McDonald's (JCT 541 Waialo Rd.) Look for Kauai Sea Tours on your right. Continue to the end of the complex, turn right and we are the 3rd lot on your left! Proceed to the office to check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- CANCELLATION POLICY: To modify, reschedule, or cancel ANY tour and receive a full refund, YOU MUST CALL KST 24 Hours prior to your tour check-in time.
- This boat has a covered top but open sides, be prepared to get wet! Dress casual & bring a jacket. Wet, Wild & Wow!
- Children 3 & up welcome!
- No pregnancies, bad backs, those who have undergone any recent surgeries, those with any mobility problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travellers
- OPERATED BY Kauai Sea Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.