Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore a side of Kauai most visitors never see on a backcountry hike
- Safely trek through forests, mountains, and ancient sites with a guide
- Taste seasonal produce at a farmer’s market where islanders shop
- Private, half-day tour is customized just for your group
Departure & Return
All guests will meet us at our home base, at the address given. Guests will then be transported to the chosen adventure sight by 4WD vehicle. Depending on weather conditions, the adventure sight may be changed. Please remember to confirm your reservation 24 hours in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY True Hawaiian
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands