- Rainforest Chocolate Tour from La Fortuna
- Enjoy a hands-on chocolate experience
- Learn about the production, history and harvesting of this sweet
Departure & Return
1 km sur del redondel de La Fortuna y 1 km oeste carretera a la Catarata La Fortuna. Frente a Cabinas la Catarata
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Mosquito repellent is recommendable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Rainforest Chocolate Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend this tour for anyone who is a chocolate lover." See review