Explore our promoted experiences
- Arenal Hanging Bridges and La Fortuna Waterfall from La Fortuna
- Combine two popular activities into one great-value tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views of the rainforest from the Arenal Hanging Bridges
- Take a refreshing dip beneath the picturesque La Fortuna Waterfall
- Hotel pick-up and lunch included
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended that you bring: Tennis or hiking shoes a bottle of water, raincoat, comfortable clothes, repellent, swimming suit and camera.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Vegetarian meal options available upon request
- The waterfall part is not recommended for travelers with knee problems, but they can stay at the observatory point at the main facilities
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Rainforest Explorers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms