Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the Costa Rican jungle on a rain forest adventure
- Float down the river, walk through the treetops, and swim at a waterfall
- Lunch and coffee at a family ranch is included
- All necessary equipment and hotel transfers included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of bookin; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- It is recommended you bring: Tennis or hiking shoes a bottle of water, raincoat, comfortable clothes, repellent, swimming suit and camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Vegetarian options available upon request
- Not recommended for travelers with knee problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Rainforest Explorers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms