Explore our promoted experiences
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear tennis or hiking shoes and bring a bottle of water, raincoat, repellent, swimsuit and a camera.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with knee problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Rainforest Explorers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms