Explore our promoted experiences
- Coffee and chocolate farm tour from La Fortuna
- Learn about the production process from crop to final product
- Taste farm-fresh coffee and chocolate right where they’re made
- Guide tells you all about these important Costa Rican industries
Departure & Return
1.5 km Northest from La Fortuna National Bank, on the road 351
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable clothes and shoes recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Don Juan Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Don't skip the unlimited coffee tasting in the gift shop :" See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews