Explore our promoted experiences
- Magnificent views and wildlife sightings in the Arenal NP
- Delicious lunch of traditional home-cooked Costa Rican food
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Arenal hotel
- Personalized small-group tour with up to 10 people
Departure & Return
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Arenal/La Fortuna only. We will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel to start this great expedition. The exact pick up time will be confirmed on your itinerary once the reservation is confirmed.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Recommended items: Tennis or hiking shoes, a bottle of water, raincoat, comfortable clothes, insect repellent, swimming suit, camera.
- Faro Travel hereby reserves the right to change/substitute alternate service providers/operators shown on the description/confirmation, change routes and, if necessary, may alter or omit stopping places, without notice. This due to no availability or any reasonable circumstance beyond its control.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Faro Travel Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms