- Embark on a zipline adventure just below the rain forest canopy
- Fly down a series of eight galvanized steel cables while secured in a harness, helmet, and reinforced gloves
- Immerse yourself among the lush flora and fauna of one of the world’s most biodiverse countries
- Choose from four departure times to find one that best suits your schedule
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel in the area included
Departure & Return
In front of El Silencio Preserve, 21007 La Fortuna, CR
What To Expect
Climb up to a 42-foot-high (13 meter) platform to begin your adventure. Glide down eight galvanized steel cables ranging from 262 to 2,460 feet (80 to 750 meters) long, each bumping up your adrenaline and offering a bird’s eye view of the verdant tropical rain forest below.
Between cables, enjoy the view from the departure platforms, five of which are built into trees to offer exceptional views of Costa Rica’s beauty. Also take this time to ask any questions you might have about local wildlife to your guides, all of whom have extensive knowledge about Costa Rica’s environment.
Take a break from flying down cables to enjoy complimentary bottled water and juicy tropical fruits. Return to your hotel at the end of your treetop adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Jacamar Naturalist Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms