Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience two of Costa Rica's top outdoor activities in Arenal
- Fly across zipline cables and rappel down to the ground on an adrenaline-boosting canopy tour
- Look for native Costa Rican wildlife including monkeys, sloths, and toucans
- Enjoy time to soak in the mineral-rich hot springs of the Montaña de Fuego Resort
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- What to wear: Any clothes and shoes that can get wet. Crocs or sandals with a backstrap are best but any sandals are acceptable except flip flops
- What to bring: We recommend bringing sunscreen, water, and a hat and waterproof camera if you have one. You can bring your own small cooler if you like
- Important: Please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes prior to the start time of the tour as we do start on time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Go Adventure Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms