- Family-friendly canopy tour from La Fortuna
- Zip right over La Fortuna Waterfall—an opportunity unique to this tour
- Visit to the Maleku Cultural Rescue Center included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for an effortless tour
Departure & Return
When you arrive to Arenal Mundo Aventura please park your vehicle and check in at our reception.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable clothing, Comfortable tennis shoes or walking shoes, Long Pants, Sunscreen, Non-aerosol insect repellent
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Arenal Mundo Aventura
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews