- Half-day farm tour with lunch from La Fortuna
- Learn about traditional production methods on a tour of a family-run farm
- Sample freshly extracted cane juice and make artisanal cocoa
- Includes a fresh Costa Rican lunch
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Drive in to the parking area and ask the reception about Ecoterra Costa Rica Tours
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Then, head to a small archaeological ranch where you can learn how indigenous peoples processed cocoa and use traditional tools.
After following the journey of this produce from planting to harvest, taste the finished products for yourself with a farm-fresh lunch centered around organic products grown right on the land. With a satisfied stomach, say farewell to your hosts and relax on the return ride to your La Fortuna hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Ecoterra Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms