Explore our promoted experiences
- Swim in a natural pool at the base of the El Salto waterfall
- Recharge and relax over a buffet lunch at a restaurant nearby
- Restaurant guests are welcome to use changing rooms, parking, and Wi-Fi
- Makes an easy side trip on the way to La Fortuna waterfall or Rio Fortuna bridge
Departure & Return
The El Salto Swimming Hole is a favorite hang out for locals. Swim in the cooling blue waters that stream over the tropical waterfalls. When you’re done playing in the refreshing water and jumping from the rope swing, come right next door for a delicious all you can eat plentiful buffet!
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- FREE WiFi when you purchase lunch
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Desafio Adventure Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms