- 3-hour kayak tour of Lake Arenal
- Paddle on Costa Rica's most famous lake with a guide
- Look for native wildlife including blue herons, kingfishers, and howler monkeys
- Get a fantastic new perspective on Arenal Volcano
- No kayaking experience necessary, instruction provided
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Includes pickup and drop-off from hotels in La Fortuna or Arenal
Departure & Return
This is a public dock by the Arenal Lake. Este es un muelle público en el Lago Arenal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Water shoes are recommended
- Binoculars and camera suggested
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Blue Pass by Aventuras Arenal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.