- Pedal board rental on Lake Arenal
- Learn a fun new activity that gets you out on the water
- Get up close to Arenal Volcano and admire the views
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Children 3 and younger are not allowed.
- Children must be 09 years or older and weigh at least 66 pounds (30 kg) to go on their own board.
- Pedal boards have a maximum capacity of 265 pounds (120 kg). Each pedal board can hold 1 adult and 1 child under 08 years
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, joint, any heart condition or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place.
- Maximum group size is 10 people.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located La Fortuna hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All passenger heights MUST be provided at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be provided at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Pedal Board Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms