Explore our promoted experiences
- Whitewater rafting down the Sarapiqui River in Costa Rica
- Safety equipment provided, so you can enjoy your tour worry-free
- Choose the level of difficulty that best suits your needs
- Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off in La Fortuna included
Departure & Return
Via 702, 500 meter south from the Catholic Church of La Fortuna, next to Supermarket "Super Rosvil", 21007, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not recommended for people over 70
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Descents
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised