Explore our promoted experiences
- Get a bird's-eye view of the rain forest on a suspended hiking trail
- Hanging bridges add an element of adventure to the leisurely trek
- Observe native Costa Rican wildlife from a unique perspective
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Arenal
Departure & Return
°Customer can arrive at the park by themselves. ° We have parking available for the customers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What to Bring: Comfortable clothes, Shoes, Binoculars, Camera.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms