Explore our promoted experiences
- Master the art of Costa Rican cuisine during a cooking class
- Group numbers limited to 12 ensure you get personalized attention
- Take home recipes as well as memories
- Hassle-free pickup from select locations is included
Departure & Return
The included transport is from LAVA LOUNGE BAR & GRILL downtown Fortuna, it is located 50 meters west from the Catholic Church of Fortuna, next to Alamo Rent a Car.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Cooking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.