Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Navigate steep jungle trails and natural craters with a professional guide
- Extreme hike through Arenal Volcano National Park
- Experience the beauty of Costa Rica's jungles
- Relax with a dip in a natural hot river with a complimentary cocktail
- Round-trip hotel transportation and lunch included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- A 5 hours of hike is involved
- The itinerary may change due to weather conditions or issues with trails
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Red Lava TSC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It is definitely a vigorous hike though so if you are not physically active at all it might be too much for you." See review
- "There are sections where you need to use a rope to help you repell down or climb up the hillside, and it can be a little more hairy when the ground is slick and muddy from the rain." See review