- Class III and IV white-water rafting adventure
- 9-miles (15-kilometers) of paddling down the Balsa River
- Enjoy a break to swim, relax, snack and have a beer
- Lunch at a local restaurant after your rafting trip
Departure & Return
100 METERS NORTH FROM THE POLICE STATION, AVENUE 333 STREET 460. You can find us on WAZE or GOOGLE MAPS as ARENAL RAFTING COMPANY. AT 9:15am.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- OPERATED BY Arenal Rafting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands