- Roundtrip hotel pickup available upon request.
- Experienced raft/kayak guides on hand to ensure a good time
- Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife as you shoot down the Rio Balsa
- Enjoy a delicious lunch while experiencing authentic Tico culture
Departure & Return
Via 702, 500 meter south from the Catholic Church of La Fortuna, next to Supermarket "Super Rosvil", 21007, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Descents
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised