- 9-hour combination tour visits Dinosaur Park and Blue River Resort from Liberia
- Explore Dino Park's hiking trails lined by animatronic dinosaurs
- Relax and swim at Blue River Resort
- Lunch included
- Round-trip transportation from Liberia hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Sit back and relax on the way to the rain forested region on the north side of the Rincon de la Vieja volcano, approximately a 2-hour drive. Arrive at the Blue River Resort & Hot Springs, where you'll be welcomed with a refreshing cocktail while you take some time to change into clothing appropriate for the day's adventure.
Back in the tour vehicle, make the short trip to Dinosaur Park, where you'll spend about 1.5 hours exploring the forest paths, lied with enormous animatronic dinosaurs. Trek through the forest to the Rio Pénjamo, where you can take a dip in the cascading pools fed by the Grand Waterfalls.
Return to the resort, where you will refuel with a provided lunch before embarking on your afternoon activities. Walk through the lush tropical gardens, swim and soak in the five pools, check out the hot mineral springs, or visit the butterfly garden to meet the resident donkeys and miniature horses. Opt to sign up for a treatment at the spa (additional cost) before departing back to your hotel in Liberia around 4 p.m.
Please note: minimum numbers apply; there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A waiver of responsibility will need to be signed for the tour to go ahead
- Hiking shoes recommended to wear
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, including dirt stairs and paths
- Bring comfortable clothing, insect repellent, bathing suit, sunscreen, rain jacket and extra clothing (in case of inclement weather conditions)
- There is a possibility of cancellation or change due to weather conditions at the site. You will be offered refund or alternative, if known in advance and an alternative if occurs on route.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Pick-up time and location will be communicated once we know where you are staying.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue River Resort & Spa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.