- A small-group walking tour makes for a personal way to see the sights
- Learn more about Lille’s long history from your French-speaking guide
- Discover the city’s major highlights in the space of a single tour
- This introductory tour is perfect for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Flat shoes recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY OT Lille
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience