Explore our promoted experiences
- See the best if southern Peru during a 2-day tour from Lima
- Escape the capital city for a more in-depth view of the country
- Letting someone else drive allows you to enjoy the scenery
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Passengers must be OUTSIDE McDonald's at 5:30 am, for pick up between 5:30 am and 5:40 am.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important holidays: Easter weekend April 14-17 and July 28-30 is Independence Day Celebration in Peru: The pick-up time will be 1 hour before the usual time, Sandboarding/dunebuggy (Huacachina) only 1 hour (all operators) and Ballestas Islands (Paracas) only1 hour and 30 minutes (all operators)
- Passengers over 95 Kg must pay for an extra seat on the plane directly to the operator ($80 USD)
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
- OPERATED BY Peru Hop
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms