- Guided city sightseeing tour of Lima
- Visit the famous landmarks such as the Santo Domingo Convent, Cathedral of Lima, and the Lima Historical Center
- All entrance fees and round-trip transportation included
- Take in the views of the Pacific Ocean from Miraflores
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Start your day with either a morning or afternoon departure, receiving a pickup from your Lima hotel in Miraflores, San Isidro, or downtown. The first stop of the day is Lima’s historic city center, an area once known as the capital of the country’s colonial viceroyalty. Head next to the “Love Park,” a beautiful green space along the ocean-influenced by Barcelona architect Gaudí and featuring a sculpture by Peruvian artist Victor Delfín.
Continue to San Isidro, a laid-back residential area of Lima. Drive past Huaca Pucllana for a glimpse of the ceremonial site, which pre-dates the arrival of the Spanish in the 16th century. Then head to Lima’s main square, where you’ll see the Municipal and Presidential Palaces, two sprawling structures whose size emphasizes their preeminence in the country’s political life.
Proceed next to the Plaza de Armas to view the Lima Cathedral and stop by the tomb of Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro. You also swing by the Santo Domingo Convent, home to a sprawling monastery complex.
Before finishing your Lima city visit, make additional stops at the Museum of Religious Art and the Church of Santo Domingo, the final resting place for the saints San Martin de Porres and Santa Rosa de Lima. At the end of your sightseeing adventure, receive a drop-off back at your Lima hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note:The days when the Cathedral of Lima is closed will be offered a visit Barranco district
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: Sunday morning and the whole Monday, the cathedral is closed for visitors. The tour includes San Francisco Church behind the Cathedral..
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY VIPAC Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised