1 hour (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Get your trip to Peru off to a good start and pre-book a private transfer service. Meet the driver at Lima Airport (LIM), waiting for you with a sign, and head to the car for the quick transfer to your hotel in the city. Or, if you are leaving Lima, this service is also available for pickup from your hotel and on-time transfer to the airport.
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort to your hotel
- Avoid long taxi queues or crowded shuttles
- Stay connected with free Wi-Fi on your journey
- A private car means a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Jorge Chavez International Airport , Av. Elmer Faucett s/n, Callao 07031, Peru
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Master Tours Perú
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private transfers from Lima Airport or to Lima Airport?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Private transfers from Lima Airport or to Lima Airport?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Private transfers from Lima Airport or to Lima Airport?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private transfers from Lima Airport or to Lima Airport?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff