Explore our promoted experiences
- Spot white-faced monkeys, sloths, and more with help from a naturalist guide
- Avoid the ticket lines at this popular attraction; entrance fees are included
- Snacks and beverages are provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- What to bring: Swimsuit on, hat, comfortable walking shoes, change of clothes, sunscreen, repellent, water, towel, and a bit of cash.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Caribe Fun Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms