3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Port pickup "Walk out of the pier toward the main street. You will pass port security and the flea market. You will get to the main street.” the driver will be holding a sign with your name
Entrances fees to the park
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPuerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tere
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cahuita National Park and medicinal plants?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitisation during Cahuita National Park and medicinal plants?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Cahuita National Park and medicinal plants?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cahuita National Park and medicinal plants?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cahuita National Park and medicinal plants
3 to 4 hours
4 hours 35 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLimonBus Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposHalf-day Tours - QueposCategory