- Follow the chocolate-making process from plant to finished product
- Naturalist guide navigates through Cahuita National Park
- Get a chance to see native wildlife such as monkeys and blue herons
- Easy round-trip transportation from Limon Port
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:30 AM - 01:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
- OPERATED BY Theresa Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands