4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hotel Banana Azul , Playa Negra, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca Costa RicaPick up in most hotels in the Puerto Viejo, Cocles and Punta Uva area
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- What to bring: Close toed shoes, comfortable clothes, repellent, sunscreen, towel, camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Caribe Fun Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gandoca - Manzanillo Trail & Great Green Macaw Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Gandoca - Manzanillo Trail & Great Green Macaw Tour?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Gandoca - Manzanillo Trail & Great Green Macaw Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gandoca - Manzanillo Trail & Great Green Macaw Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Gandoca - Manzanillo Trail & Great Green Macaw Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLimonHiking - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastHiking - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseHiking - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposCategory