- See Puerto Limon highlights in just a few hours
- Hassle-free transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour for a personalized experience
- Enjoy helpful commentary from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet us outside the port exit gates in Puerto Limon, around 150 meters (160 yards) from the ship towards the Vargas Park. Please walk from the ship through the crosswalk and souvenir tents until you see the public street, outside the exit gates. You will see a sign with the logo RELAX DAY TOURS.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:45 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 10:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual: we recommend light, comfortable clothing. You can also have rain-wear, as the weather is varies
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Relax Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff