Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- A local guide will lead the way
- A boat ride on the Tortuguero Canals is included
- Group sizes kept small, with just 18 participants
Departure & Return
Meet us outside the port exit gates in Puerto Limon, around 150 meters (160 yards) from the ship towards the Vargas Park. Please walk from the ship through the crosswalk and souvenir tents until you see the public street, outside the exit gates. You will see a sign with the logo RELAX DAY TOURS.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
- OPERATED BY Relax Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff