- 5-hour zip-lining and banana plantation tour from Limon
- Fly through the jungle on a thrilling zip-line adventure
- Learn more about Costa Rica’s banana production with a visit to a plantation
- No experience necessary: full instruction and equipment provided
- Great-value tour includes port pickup and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Puerto Limon: Main entrance of the pier (main street). It is about one block from your ship and 5 minutes’ walk. There you will see our staff holding a sign with your name on it. For assistance you can call us at Office: (506)2297-0889 or Whatsapp: +(506) 8496-0041
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, meet your instructors and listen to the safety briefing and demonstration before getting suited up in your helmet and harness. Then, climb up to the treetops to begin your zip-lining activity and feel a rush of adrenaline as you zoom through the trees, enjoying spectacular views over the rainforest below.
The zip-lining experience includes 11 zip-lines and 12 platforms, which get progressively higher and faster — reaching up to 885 feet (270 meters) long and 262 feet (80 meters) high. Participants who don’t want to complete the more extreme zip-lines can end the activity at any platform before platform 7.
After leaving the rainforest, pay a visit to a local banana plantation, where you’ll have chance to watch the farmers hard at work in the fields and packing sheds, and learn more about one of Costa Rica’s most important exports.
At the end of the tour, return to Limon, where you’ll be dropped back at the port in time for your cruise departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Greenway Nature Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms