Explore our promoted experiences
- Afternoon pub tour of London with a guide
- Visit historical pubs in London’s popular West End and sample different brews in each one
- Learn about brewing traditions in the UK and hear of the different beer-drinking cultures throughout Europe
- Explore Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Soho, and Seven Dials
- Hear tales, trivia, and history of London’s thriving pub scene
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet on the north side of the front entrance to St Martin-In-The-Fields Church. Guide will be holding a sign, standing on the Church Path between the front steps and the entrance to the Church Crypt. Closest tube: Charing Cross
What To Expect
Soak up the atmosphere of the pub and listen to anecdotes surrounding nearby monuments like Nelson's Column and Trafalgar Square. Sip on some hearty ale and then head to Covent Garden’s central plaza, replete with street entertainers and inviting pubs. Escape the crowds down a quiet side street and head inside your next pub for a snack and a beer.
Continue to Soho and accustom your eyes to glittering theaters and nightclubs. Visit a pub popular for pre-drinks before a show, and hear of the city’s performing arts scene while sipping another ale.
Conclude your tour at Seven Dials, a sophisticated area in the heart of the West End. Relax with your final beverage and then bid your guide and group goodbye.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years. ID may be required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The only downside is that one of the pubs required that a person be age 21 to enter despite the drinking age being 18." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews