- Get off the typical tourist trail and visit lively and creative Shoreditch
- Follow in locals’ footsteps when you visit pubs, breweries, and more
- Enjoy a number of brews, and learn more about how beer is made
- Hear about the area and its rich history from your guide
Departure & Return
Mondays to Saturdays: We will meet outside the Polo Bar, 176 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4NQ. You would need to travel to Liverpool street station and then exit out of the main entrance, you will be on Bishopsgate. Across the road you should see the Polo bar/cafe. Your guide will meet you there.
The tour will end a short walk from Liverpool street station or Shoreditch High Street station.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Secret Food Tours & Secret Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience