- Explore London’s vibrant East End on foot, and visit historical sites
- Learn all about the influential women who shaped the area’s history
- Morning and afternoon tour times are available for your convenience
- Your guide will help bring forgotten chapters from history to life
Departure & Return
We will meet our guests outside Tower Hill Underground station, exit via the ticket hall, meet your guide next to the Tram Refreshments EC3N 4DJ
We will be finishing the Walking Tour in Spitalfields Market where there are local transport links and food and drink options.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Women of London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff