- Relaxing bike ride in Mattituck, New York: farms, beaches, wineries, and vineyards
- Enjoy vinegar and olive oil tastings plus provided refreshments
- Use of helmet and picnic blankets; professional photos included online
- Pickup service from designated meeting point included
Departure & Return
Easily accessible from metropolitan areas centrally located less than 2 blocks from the LIRR Mattituck, NY station and a 7 min. walk from the Hampton Jitney Bus. Free parking available diagonally across street in Municipal Prking Lot. We are located just 1 block
What To Expect
This fully customizable tour offers a variety of stops. Visit a local farm stand featuring jams, pies, fruits, and vegetables. Sample eight award-winning wines at different wineries (own expense), with special access to their vineyard fields. Enjoy extra-virgin olive oil and fine vinegar tasting. Picnic blankets are available upon request.
There will also be live music and entertainment plus pictures captured by your guides staff throughout the day. Personal and scenic photo opportunities will be available along the way, so bring a camera or smartphone, if desired. The use of a tandem or hybrid bicycle with a helmet is included. Participants must be at least 21 years of age or older to join the tour. Hotel pickup and drop-off is offered.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered to reschedule the tour. If we do not have at least 10 or more participants, we reserve the right to cancel the tour. Regarding cancellations of this nature; you will be notified as soon as possible of this change
- Please arrive at 10:00 am for check in.
- We reserve the right to cancel and terminate any tour at any time for any reason. Anticipated reasons for cancellation may be: Weather
- If there is a report of severe weather, we reserve the right to reschedule the tour. Often we will encounter passing showers while riding; for situations like these we will pass out rain ponchos to our guests. If possible we will seek shelter until the showers pass. If we encounter severe weather while we are cycling, we may have to terminate the tour. Your safety is our #1 priority!
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
- OPERATED BY East End Bike Tours Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Truly a great day and we highly recommend this tour!" See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews