- Sample local wine, spirits, cheese, chocolate, nougat, beer, and venison
- Don’t worry about organizing lunch, it’s included with your tour
- Visit several wineries and get a behind-the-scenes look at winemaking, from planting to aging
- Pickup and drop-off from your Margaret River hotel or Riverview Tourist Park
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adut
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- I understand and comply with the WA Government's Laws requiring all attendees to adhere to vaccination requirements at the time of attending the tour, and acknowledge that I will provide any necessary documentation upon arrival
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cheers Wine & Scenic Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms