- Learn about the winery’s history on the vineyard tour
- Sample a special vintage cabernet sauvignon
- Enjoy a 3-course lunch paired with wine
- Perfect for a special occasion
Departure & Return
The Vasse Felix Estate is located on Caves Road (Corner of Tom Cullity Drive), Cowaramup in Margaret River. The main entry to the Estate is via the Caves Road entrance. Please introduce yourself to the Cellar Door team on arrival.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair access to the museum and restaurant is restricted; please contact Vasse Felix to discuss alternative restaurant dining options.
- Guests will be seated by booking in the restaurant (not as a group)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- As alcohol is served all guests must be over the age of 18 years. Photo identification may be required.
- Most travellers can participate
- The walking component of this tour is subject to weather conditions. As the walking component of this tour includes a walk through the vineyards, we recommend wearing comfortable enclosed footwear and a jacket.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Vasse Felix
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands