Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day private Margaret River wine and food tasting tour
- Discover Australian wine with expert-led tastings at Margaret River wineries and cellar doors
- Tuck into a delicious 2-course lunch at Flutes Restaurant and visit a local brewery
- Sample regional specialties including coffees, ales, chocolates, and olive oils
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, wine tasting, and round-trip transport
- A private guide and vehicle ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Harvest Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms