- Disneyland® resort tickets with transport from Paris
- Visit the five famous lands: Main Street USA®, Adventureland, Frontierland, Fantasyland, and Discoveryland
- Choice of tickets to one or two parks
- Transport from Paris by air conditioned coach
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointDisneyland Paris, Boulevard de Parc, 77700, Marne-la-Vallee France
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point is : 20 PLACE DES VINS DE .FRANCE - 75012 - Paris
Metro Station : Cour Saint Emilion - Line 14 (Exit N°1 - 2)
Straight Across the Bercy Village, you'll meet our representative with a Pariscityvision sign
BUS : N°24 + 111 + 109 Stop Terroirs de France
What To Expect
Once inside, you’re free to enjoy the parks’ attractions, 'lands,' rides and more at your leisure. Restaurants are available for lunch and snacks (own expense). After a full day, you can relax on the evening coach ride back to central Paris.
Admission to Disneyland® Park includes access to its five lands:
• MAIN STREET, USA®: Experience the bygone days of turn-of-the-century America
• ADVENTURELAND: Where all is possible and exoticism is guaranteed
• FANTASYLAND: Experience fairy tales and childhood dreams come to life
• FRONTIERLAND: Visit the Far West, home to legends and folklore
• DISCOVERYLAND: Don’t miss this futuristic land and its latest attraction, ‘Honey, I Shrunk the Audience!’If you visit Walt Disney Studios® Park, you can wander its four ‘studio lots,’ which are home to Hollywood-themed attractions, shows, shops, restaurants, and rides.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Disneyland Park is an enjoyable day out for both adults and children.
- For visitors who wish to visit the Disneyland Paris resort without reserving hotel accommodation, this option provides a good alternative.
- Return back from Disneyland: the coach leaves at 7.00 PM (approx) Arrival in Paris around 08.00 PM.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We wanted to extend our ticket to the other park by paying an additional amount." See review