Explore our promoted experiences
- See Martha's Vineyard main destinations
- Visit the historic towns of Oak Bluffs and Edgartown
- Pickup and drop-off across Oak Bluffs ferry terminal
- Ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- CANCEL 24 HR IN ADVANCE
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age for children is 10 years
- Tours depart Diagonally across the street from the Oak Bluffs Steamship Authority Ticket Office. Near Soldier Statue. Look for mini-bus or van marked "MV Transport" along the curb in front of the ticket office.
- During Check out Please use Special Requirements and let us know what Ferry you will be taking to the island. Thank you
- Near public transportation
- No refunds or rescheduling of reservations unless 24 hours prior to tour date & time.
- If you area taking the Hyline Fast Ferry from Hyannis, The New Bedford Seastreak, or the Rhode Island Fast Ferry (Quonset Point) Please make those reservation first to assure you getting to the island on time before booking with us
- You MUST BE ON the island of MARTHA'S VINEYARD to do this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No Children under the age of 10
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Marthas Vineyard Tours and Transport
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews