Explore our promoted experiences
- Take in the views of Maui and Lanai from the boat
- A morning dive means more wildlife activity
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and snacks between dives
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet at our shop on Front Street, close to the Cannery Mall, Snorkel Bob's, and the "Jesus is coming soon" sign. PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR YOUR TRIP, OUR BOATS LEAVE PROMPTLY.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Scuba certification required
- Need to have dived in the previous 3 years to participate
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Dive Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands