- This tour is only available to PADI-certified divers
- All necessary scuba equipment is provided
- A morning dive means you have the afternoon to yourself
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
All divers must meet us at the first dive site and will need to have transportation to the next dive site. We will contact your group the day/night before with the exact meeting location, which is typically along the Ka'anapali Coast.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
- OPERATED BY Dive With Harmony
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons