Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- A small-group whale watching tour in Lahaina
- Enjoy a VIP experience in a group limited to only 12 passengers
- Listen to live recordings of whale sounds and songs on the boat
- Spot humpback whales and other wildlife species along the coast
Departure & Return
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled departure. Crew members in bright Red, White or Blue shirts will check you in. Free parking along Front St. And then walk towards boat ramp facility.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- USCG requires ALL passengers must be on passenger manifest, You must purchase a seat for all children. Children must be at least four (4) years old
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Blue Water Maui Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.