- A small-group tour of the Maui Butterfly Farm
- Learn how the farm breeds and researches Hawaii's native butterfly species
- Get a hands-on experience in a group of only 10 participants
- Feed different butterfly species in an on-site lighthouse
Departure & Return
We are located adjacent to the Olowalu General Store and Leodas. Just look for the little blue farm stand with the painted butterflies!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY The Maui Butterfly Farm
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a great stop and a wonderful addition to the drive to Lahaina." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews