- Head out onto the waters of West Maui aboard a comfortable
- Learn about local wildlife and environment from your guides
- Stop at two different snorkeling sites to explore the marine life
- Includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, and soft drinks
Departure & Return
8:30am check-in!!!! Boat leaves at 9am The tour departs directly from Ka'anapali Beach in front of Whaler's Village. Go to the beach in front of Leilani's Restaurant. Look for the crew member in the bright GREEN MAGIC MERMAN TEE SHIRT to check in. (8:30 check-in for morning tours)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests should be physically capable of climbing 3 vertical stairs to load boat
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests may get wet when beach-loading onto the boat
- Children must be at least 6 years old to participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY The Magic Merman Snorkel Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands