Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We launch from Sugar Beach. There is a parking area next to the Maui Canoe Club, at milepost 3 on North Kihei road. You'll see us there on the beach!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- 235 pound weight limit. Efoiling requirements include having a good sense of balance and flexibility
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Aloha Efoils
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.