- Mask, fins, and snorkel for your use
- Flotation devices available
- Underwater scooter
- All instruction and personalized attention
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at the bench tables near the shower and restroom area at Wailea beach public parking entrance. Please wait at the bench tables for your tour guide to meet you. Don't go to the beach. Use google maps on your phone and search for "Public Parking for Wailea beach access"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY My Splash Snorkeling
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff