- Skip the crowded boat tours: Travel on a smaller than typical vessel
- Small-group tour (maximum 16): Ensures a more personal experience
- Includes a continental breakfast, lunch, and soft drinks
- A smaller boat means better views of marine life, such as dolphins and turtles
Departure & Return
CHECK IN at Hawaii Ocean Rafting, Lahaina Harbor Slip 8, 675 Wharf Street, Lahaina. Paid parking lots are located off Dickenson Street in Lahaina Town. Parking at corner of Prison and Front Street is free for 3 hours or less. PARKING may take 20 minutes to find and walk to Harbor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No children under 4
- Full faced mask not permitted per Coast Guard safety hazard notification
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Ocean Rafting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands